Sunday 29 April 2012

LONDON Cake International 2012 - Cupcakes

As most of you know, I am a cupcakes kinda girl over big cakes any day!
I loved the cupcake category this year at Cake International.  The top of a cupcake is a perfectly small surface area to decorate on and it amazes me how cake decorators use skill and imagination to produce works of art!

It was fantastic to see fans of my page entering and winning awards too- so proud of you guys!

Here are some of my favourites:















2 comments:

  1. it was my first time at a cake expo and i loved every minute. meeting the lovely ladies of Queen of Hearts made my a little star struck lol and their demo was great. I can't wait for the next Cake International :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next show is in November, looking forward to it too!

      Delete