Sunday 11 December 2011

The Streetwise Mat

THE OFFER ON THIS MAT HAS NOW EXPIRED.



It has been such a journey for me this year, and I have been overwhelmed with the response on my Cake Masters facebook page.
I want to thank each and everyone one of you who have posted pictures, entered competitions, helped others with fab top tips, and for giving me such wonderful feedback about my page.

I absolutely love my page, and just love looking through all the pictures uploaded and reading each and every comment posted.

To say a big thank you to you all, I have been in touch with the lovely people at the Cake Decorating Company to bring all my fans a very special and exclusive offer.

All fans of my page have an exclusive offer on the fabulous Streetwise MAT- have you tried it? I have been using my mat and it is just brilliant- no icing sugar, no cornflour, no trex on your work surface, no ripping of paste when picking it up and so easy to pick up once rolled out.

This video shows how the mat is used:



The mat is available from the Cake Decorating Company 


The HOME MAT £27.99
http://www.thecakedecoratingcompany.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=413&products_id=5319&ref=14



2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Thanks for offering to give this discount, can't wait to start using the Mat.... Do I need to use any discount code? teh price I am getting is £25... many thanks Hellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the special offer has now expired :(

    ReplyDelete